And Never Have To Worry Or Stress About What To Eat
Or How To Workout
To the ladies who are fed up trying SO hard to make progress.
Doing plan after plan, cutting their calories, exercising more, maybe seeing that initial loss then - boom- scales are up again.
Constantly having to re-start. It's exhausting.
I have been where you are.
I've done it all - I cut out carbs, I cut out all white food (that was an interesting time), I did paleo, I exercised more, I ran (I am not a runner).
All in an effort to be smaller.
My main goal to be completely honest was a flat stomach.
I felt like I was trying everything and getting nowhere.
Then I got a coach (a few actually). I had accountability.
After competing in Bikini shows I transformed my body. I loved the process, the dedication and training.
But the 'end goal' didn't live up to my expectations.
I thought when I had this tiny waist with popping abs I'd be happy.
I was the leanest I'd ever been but it honestly didn't bring me any happiness.
I didn't like how I looked being that lean, my energy was through the floor, work productivity suffered, my relationships suffered and my relationship with food was definitely put to test.
So instead of obsessing about getting smaller and lighter, I focused on building myself up- my confidence, my self-esteem.
I educated myself through continued professional development, personal training and nutrition qualifications.
I fueled myself properly to support my workouts- I went from training 7 days a week to 3 days a week and looked better for it.
My energy improved, my sleep improved,
my relationship with food couldn't be better.
I stopped putting life on hold to lose.
That's my hope for you too.
To help you find your best self- whatever that looks like to you, without sacrificing the things you love - be that meals out, wine with the girls or a takeaway as a family.
In a relentless pursuit of finding myself, of learning -about the body, the mind, pre/post natal specialist coaching, peri/post menopause, I'm confident I can help.
You can hear below from some of the Real Life Coaching Ladies I've had the pleasure to coach.
Nutrition Made Easy
- Real Life Coaching nutrition blueprint, bespoke to you, enabling you
to get results eating the foods and drinks you love, restriction free
- A full education approach to nutrition with guides and expert trainings
- Done for you healthy meal ideas and templates
- How to prepare hundreds of healthy meals (quick and easy)
- How to make healthy family friendly meals
- Learn how to prepare time saving meals you’ll love
- Discover how to navigate weekends, meals out and social events
- A step by step guide to trips, holidays and Christmas
Tailored Exercise for optimum results
- A bespoke exercise plan to suit your goals, schedule and experience
- Workout routines personal to you on your app, for home or gym,
with video demonstrations, refreshed regularly to ensure you’re
- Learn how to workout efficiently and effectively to get
maximum results in less time
Mindset - Habits - Lifestyle
- A lifestyle recalibration to perform at your best
- Put the breaks on emotional eating with our psychotherapist training
- Discover how to maximize your sleep and stress management
- Develop an unstoppable mindset for success
- Learn the tools to build life-long healthy habits
- Break free from the ‘all or nothing’ mindset
- Eliminate self-sabotage with our in-house Clinical Psychologist so
you never need to rely on motivation again
Accountability - Support
- In-depth video call with your coach to establish goals and action
steps to start your transformative journey
- DAILY support, guidance and accountability with your coach via
personal text and voice note
- A private community of like minded women lifting each other up and
inspiring you to be your best self
- Weekly roundtable group coaching call on a variety of topics to equip you with knowledge to build habits to achieve results
- In group - weekly goal setting to keep you pushing forward
- Weekly meal ideas
- Personal 1:1 video calls with your coach to instill motivation and
- Weekly check ins with your coach to keep you accountable and
review your coaching journey, and make tweaks to ensure you’re
Fat loss can be harder still.
Maybe you don’t recognise yourself any more?
With the right support, guidance and want to change - it’s possible to feel like you again.
and 46cm lost
"I never thought my life
would start at 50!"
Some found new confidence in their 40s
and did a photoshoot
I'm enjoying working out and wearing things to work I have dreamed of for ages!"
I am less stressed, smiling more, sleeping better, fit in cloths that I was ready to throw away as they were way too small.
I see sustainable results, I am enjoying my food and love the exercises as they are tailored for me with what I like in mind. It's a way of life, a happier way of life."
One main thing that I've learned from this is that by not restricting yourself, you're less likely to binge, so my relationship with food has changed completely."
For women who want to feel like YOU again, be that post-partum or menopause or just after years of dieting or putting others first.
The link below is for a FREE call to discuss your goals and see if we're a good fit to work together.